This professional learning opportunity is aimed at school teachers and support staff wishing to build upon their existing practices and learnings to strategically manage a supportive online presence for teaching and learning.
This is a flexible spaced online learning opportunity with ongoing support for teachers and support staff between each session. In this opportunity we will unpack many online learning platforms, including the Canvas parent application.
Participants will understand and create supportive online environments for teaching and learning.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
This one hour session will be delivered Online. Teachers can enrol in one or more sessions.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
1 Hour Online Session – 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Term 2 – Monday 24 May 2021
- Term 2 – Thursday 24 June 2021
- Term 3 – Monday 13 September 2021