Enrol by: 8 February 2022
The Agile School Leadership program is an intensive, 12-week online program designed by Dr Simon Breakspear for high-performing school leadership teams who want to consolidate their work and lead meaningful change.
The program is designed to get you and your team running successful evidence-informed improvement approaches in a way that is appropriate for your unique educational context.
Participation in teams (2-4) is required with numbers strictly limited.
More information is available at https://agileschoolleadership.com and on the attached flyer above.
Leaders will learn how to:
- Embrace and model agile mind-sets during complex educational change work
- Apply agile leadership frameworks and skills within their own roles
- Refine their improvement priorities and plans, and clarify their precise intended pathways for impact
- Develop a clear process for leading an iterative improvement journey that can adjust for the human dynamics of change in schools
- Adopt and embed the plans, routines and norms of highly effective responsive teams
- Harness formative evaluation to monitor the progress, successes, failures and roadblocks in the improvement journey as it unfolds
- Continuously refine and sharpen their strategies and plans for improvement based on their own ‘learning by doing’ within their own context
- Rethink resistance and support the adoption of evidence-informed approaches and practices
Registration for this program is directly through Agile School Leadership (ASL).
Closing date for registration is 8 February 2022 OR once maximum numbers are reached. Breakspear Learning is offering a 20% discount for Tasmanian DoE schools. Use the coupon code TASPLI.
School teams new to ASL in 2022 may qualify for some enrolment cost support.
Contact email@example.com Educational Leadership for further information.
Register here – https://agileschoolleadership.com/#application-form-title