The Agile School Leadership program is an intensive, 12-week online workshop designed by Dr Simon Breakspear for high-performing school leadership teams who want to level up and lead meaningful change.
The program is designed to get you and your team running successful evidence-informed improvement approaches in a way that is appropriate for your unique educational context.
Participation in teams (2-4) is required with numbers strictly limited for each of the three 2021 courses.
The cost is $60.00 per participant. Educational Leadership will extend the DoE reduced rate to a maximum of three participants per school team. The cost for any additional team members to participate will be $600. Please note; enrolment through the PLI is necessary in order to receive the subsidised program cost.
More detailed course information is available at https://agileschoolleadership.com/.
Leaders will learn how to:
- Embrace and model agile mind-sets during complex educational change work
- Apply agile leadership frameworks and skills within their own roles
- Refine their improvement priorities and plans, and clarify their precise intended pathways for impact
- Develop a clear process for leading an iterative improvement journey that can adjust for the human dynamics of change in schools
- Adopt and embed the plans, routines and norms of highly effective responsive teams
- Harness formative evaluation to monitor the progress, successes, failures and roadblocks in the improvement journey as it unfolds
- Continuously refine and sharpen their strategies and plans for improvement based on their own ‘learning by doing’ within their own context
- Rethink resistance and support the adoption of evidence-informed approaches and practices
Leading teaching and learning
Developing self and others
Leading improvement, innovation and change
Leading the management of the school
In addition to the webinar dates below each course will include three 60 minute small group coaching sessions – multiple days and times will be offered.
Details will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Wednesday 24 February 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Wednesday 17 March 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Wednesday 5 May 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 4 May 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 1 June 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 27 July 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 3 August 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 31 August 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 12 October 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm