The Agile School Leadership program is an intensive, 12-week online workshop designed by Dr Simon Breakspear for high-performing school leadership teams who want to level up and lead meaningful change.
The program is designed to get you and your team running successful evidence-informed improvement approaches in a way that is appropriate for your unique educational context.
Participation in teams (2-4) is required with numbers strictly limited for each of the three 2021 courses.
The cost is $60.00 per participant. Educational Leadership will extend the DoE reduced rate to a maximum of three participants per school team. The cost for any additional team members to participate will be $600. Please note; enrolment through the PLI is necessary in order to receive the subsidised program cost.
More detailed course information is available at https://agileschoolleadership.com/.
Leaders will learn how to:
- Embrace and model agile mind-sets during complex educational change work
- Apply agile leadership frameworks and skills within their own roles
- Refine their improvement priorities and plans, and clarify their precise intended pathways for impact
- Develop a clear process for leading an iterative improvement journey that can adjust for the human dynamics of change in schools
- Adopt and embed the plans, routines and norms of highly effective responsive teams
- Harness formative evaluation to monitor the progress, successes, failures and roadblocks in the improvement journey as it unfolds
- Continuously refine and sharpen their strategies and plans for improvement based on their own ‘learning by doing’ within their own context
- Rethink resistance and support the adoption of evidence-informed approaches and practices
- Leading teaching and learning
- Developing self and others
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
In addition to the webinar dates below each course will include three 60 minute small group coaching sessions – multiple days and times will be offered.
Details will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Wednesday 24 February 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 17 March 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 5 May 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 4 May 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 1 June 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 27 July 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 3 August 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 31 August 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 26 October 2021 – 9:30am – 12:30pm