Would you like to make connections across the Australian Curriculum to foster learner engagement, personalisation and the development of deep understanding? The Learning Area Planning Guides can support you to manage the curriculum more effectively.
This program will involve a one day face-to-face workshop and an online after school session later in the year.
The workshop will focus on:
- designing integrated units
- utilising the Learning Area Planning Guides to support integration
- purposeful planning for assessment.
As a result of engaging in this program, participants will:
- know how to make connections across the Australian Curriculum when
- understand the purpose and value of integrated units
- create quality, engaging integrated units
- collaborate, share and evaluate planning.
Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Leading teaching and learning
1 Day Program – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
South – Professional Learning Institute – Hobart
Friday 30 April 2021
North – Tailrace – Launceston
Thursday 29 April 2021
North West – paranaple convention centre – Devonport
Wednesday 28 April 2021