Dr Simon Breakspear has been partnering with schools and systems globally to help them navigate the challenges of COVID-19 and come out stronger on the other side. In this dynamic online session Simon will provide practical guidance on how to lead your team and school through a simple 3-step process of organisational learning and renewal.
Together we will explore how to:
• Avoid a snap-back to old habits and patterns of practice
• Identify how the pressure of COVID-19 may have helped your staff to rethink old assumptions about learning, teaching and collaboration
• Lead a clear process of learning from the new innovations that have emerged in your context and beyond
• Find ways of sustaining new ways of working into a new and better normal
• Develop organisational agility to thrive in response to uncertain future challenges
The program will be delivered Online.
The link will be sent to participants prior to the webinars.
This webinar is being offered twice. Please enrol in only one option:
Wednesday 24 June 2020 – 9.30am – 11.00am
Wednesday 24 June 2020 – 3.00pm – 4.30pm