Click on the above video for further information.
Teacher FastTrack is an online program delivered by Adam Voigt (Real Schools) designed to transform and accelerate teaching practice and classroom engagement.
This 12 month program of flipped professional learning is designed as ten online modules relevant for new and experienced teachers. The program supports teachers seeking to further develop, improve and enhance the effectiveness of:
- their classroom learning environment
- classroom culture and climate
- student behaviour management skills
- student engagement with learning
- face-to-face interactions between teachers and individual students and between teachers and their classes.
To take part in this professional learning, participants will need a school-based mentor.
Real Schools describes this opportunity as enabling teachers to participate in a long-term improvement cycle linked to genuine support, to the school’s strategic objectives and to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
For more information:
- View the Prospectus (provides information about the focus of the modules): http://www.realschools.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/TFT_Prospectus.pdf
Participants in this program will develop strategies to:
- encourage positive engagement, higher levels of collaboration and improved student attitudes to learning
- understand and deal with problem behaviours, including aggressive students
- communicate effectively with parents
- establish classroom norms to set standards and high expectations in the classroom
- reflect on practice and use evidence and data to inform ongoing improvement.
Standard 1 – Know your students and how they learn
Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
Online February – November 2019 – One module every month for 10 months.
Most participants report that they spend around 90 minutes per month on the Teacher Fast Track, however, that can increase depending on the commitment to conversations with the local mentor. Real Schools provides a new module to participants on the 1st of every month until participants have completed all 10 modules.