Would you like to easily communicate and share your students’ learning with families?
This program will involve a 1- hour online meeting.
The workshop will focus on:
- knowing how to provide and share feedback on assignments, discussions and quizzes (even if students are not submitting work in Canvas)
- understanding how to support collaborative student learning in an online environment
- supporting access, participation and engagement for all
- how to give parent access to Canvas.
- understand the possibilities of Canvas
- provide and share feedback and assessments through Canvas
- create a purposeful, collaborative online presence for their students/families.
Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning,
Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
Leading teaching and learning
Leading improvement, innovation and change
Engaging and working with the community
This 1 hour session will be delivered online between 3:30pm – 4:30pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 29 March 2022