This short (30 mins) online session will introduce the new curriculum resources to support teachers to plan, teach and assess with V9 of the Australian Curriculum.
The resources include:
- the Curriculum Maps
- updated Learning Area Planning Guides including support guides for the General Capabilities and Cross Curriculum Priorities
- Reading Monitoring Tool and Reading Instructional Practices
- Assessment Templates
- a preview of the Achievement Standard Guides
As a result of participating in this session, participants will:
- be aware of the suite of resources available to support curriculum implementation
- understanding how the resources are designed to be used
- know how to access the resources
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
These 30-minute sessions are being delivered online with the learning area focus.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 7 February 2023- 9:30 am – 10:00 am
- Tuesday 7 February 2023 (repeat) – – 1:30 pm-2:00 pm
- Tuesday 7 February 2023 – 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday 7 February 2023 (repeat) – 2:30 pm-3:00 pm