How can I design challenging tasks for all students?
How can I effectively create rubrics for students and teachers to evaluate their progress?
This program will involve a 1-hour online meeting.
The workshop will focus on:
- planning with the Learning Area Planning Guides (LAPGs) to create challenging tasks
- creating rubrics in Canvas to support student self and peer assessment and teacher assessment.
As a result of engaging in this program, participants will:
- know how to effectively plan with the LAPGs to create challenging tasks
- create online rubrics to support student and teacher assessment.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This 1 hour session will be delivered Online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Monday 2 August 2021 – 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm