This program will focus on adding depth, rigour and richness to student learning through embedding the intercultural understanding general capability in English.
- be familiar with structure and intent of the intercultural understanding general capability
- understand the potential of intercultural understanding through English textual concepts
- design engaging learning opportunities
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
This series of two one-hour sessions will be delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Online – 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Wednesday 4 August 2021
- Wednesday 18 August 2021