This course is designed to support school leaders and early childhood teachers to
- implement the Phase One (tight) expectations in the Pedagogy Focus Area of the Our Approach to School Improvement document
- access ELTP model resources available on DoE platforms
- effectively use the resources to strengthen pedagogy and practice
Participants will develop
- confidence to navigate the Early Learning Teaching Practices (RTL) Canvas site
- understanding of and potential uses for the resources available
- capacity to share resources with other staff
Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
This 1 hour sessions will be delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Online – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Tuesday 15 March 2022