The Flourish Movement™ aims to improve the knowledge, skills, capacities and most importantly the mindset required to attain a flourishing wellbeing while being a Principal.
This program will help you understand more about your role a a school leader and what strategies will help you to Flourish in that role. The program, to be delivered in Tasmania by Dr Adam Fraser, comprises two parts.
Part one involves research into the role and responsibilities of participant principals and provides individual information back to each principal on their current challenges and wellbeing.
Part two involves four full day face-to-face workshops over four terms to help principals understand what they can do to enhance their wellbeing as well as be more effective in their role and develop habits that continue to foster and look after their physical and mental wellbeing in the longer term.
By the end of this program principals will:
- Understand their wellbeing is a dynamic state and have resources and flexible strategies to meet their challenges
- Understand that their wellbeing is on a continuum with flourishing at the top
- Develop individual strategies that provide greater control and choice to focus their actions to improve their wellbeing and effectiveness as a principal
- Develop a mindset that investing in their wellbeing makes them a more effective principal and improves student outcomes
- Improve the culture at their school through an increase in social support and improved relationships
Developing self and others
Leading improvement, innovation and change
4 Day Workshop Program – 8.45am – 3.30pm
Diary Study Research phase – March 2020
The Day 1 and Day 2 Sessions will be delivered Online live via Zoom
The link and details will be sent to participants prior to the session
Day 1 – Thursday 10 September 2020 – Online Live via Zoom
Day 2 – Thursday 12 November 2020 – Online Live via Zoom
Day 3 – Thursday 18 February 2021 – North – Tailrace
Day 4 – Thursday 17 June 2021 – North – Tailrace