What will your students be learning in 2023?
In 2023 Tasmanian Government schools will implement Version 9.0 of the Australian Curriculum. This program will explore the implications for teaching and learning.
This one-hour online session will:
• Outline the changes to the Mathematics (Years 7 – 10) curriculum
• Explore the functionality of the new website
• Outline resources and support available for implementation
By engaging in this session, participants will:
- Understand the learning area changes
- Navigate the website and understand the connections
- Reflect on implications for teaching and learning programs
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
1 hour session delivered online – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 15 November 2022