This course is designed to develop and deepen understandings of the principles and practices of Kindergarten.
Participants will build their knowledge and understanding of key documents and planning for Kindergarten.
Participants will deepen their understandings of:
- How the Early Years Learning Framework and the Early Learning Teaching Practices
- model informs and guides pedagogy and practice
- Key documents and resources
- Using data to inform your programs
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
- Tuesday 22 February 2022 – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Tuesday 1 March 2022 – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
Online Program from 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 17 March 2022