Expression of Interest for 2019 Hardie Fellowship applications are now open.
Please see below guidelines and fact sheet to undertake a Hardie Fellowship in 2020.
If you are expressing an interest for Option 1 the following documents must be attached at the time of enrolment:
- Group or Individual Statement (1 per group or individual) – as per guidelines.
- Participant Details Form (1 per group or individual)
- Hardie Fellowship Referee Report (2 per person)
- Two Page Curriculum Vitae (1 per person)
Every member of a group application must enrol using the PLI website (button on the right). Nominate one person from the group to submit the statement and participant details form (including their own personal CV and referee reports). Other group members will only need to submit their referee reports and CV.
If you are expressing an interest for Option 2 the following documents must be attached at the time of enrolment:
- Statement – as per guidelines
- Hardie Fellowship Referee Report (x 2)
- Two Page Curriculum Vitae
Option 2 is for individual application only.
Dates of study to be discussed further – Expression of interest closing Friday 5 July 2019.