Are you looking for innovative ways to foster intercultural understanding?
This workshop will demonstrate the potential of Minecraft: Education Edition to improve intercultural understanding in the classroom.
Non-DoE Enrolments –
Please complete the External Enrolment Form.
- become familiar with the connections Minecraft: Education Edition has with intercultural understanding
- understand how to use Minecraft: Education Edition to encourage greater intercultural understanding
- design engaging intercultural learning opportunities in Minecraft: Education Edition
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
1 Day Workshop – 10:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday 22 August 2021 – The Grange, Campbell Town