This program will focus on adding depth, rigour and richness to student learning through embedding the intercultural understanding general capability in Science.
By engaging in this workshop, participants will:
- be familiar with structure and intent of the intercultural understanding general capability
- understand the potential of intercultural understanding throughout the Science learning area
- design engaging learning opportunities.
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This 1 hour session will be delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Friday 18 February 2022 – 3:30pm – 4:30pm – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)