This PL will provide opportunities for participants to consider how the Year 1 Phonics Check data can be used to support teaching and learning
This professional learning consists of both recorded and online professional learning.
After enrolling in the course participants will be provided access to a recorded professional learning designed to support the effective use of the Year 1 Phonics Check.
In term 4 participants will participate in an online professional learning session.
- develop skills and knowledge to use the test diagnostically
- analyse data and respond to learners needs
- plan the next steps for the range of learners in their group
- differentiate responses to meet all learners needs
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Developing self and others
1 hour 15 minute session delivered online – 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 25 October 2022
- Thursday 27 October 2022