Keen to learn more about the Intercultural Understanding general capability?
This short webinar will support participants by:
- Unpacking the Intercultural Understanding general capability continuum
- Exploring ways the general capability can be embedded into your teaching and learning program
Non-DoE Enrolments – To enrol in this program please complete the External Enrolment Form.
As a result of engaging in this program, participants will:
- Know the structure of the Intercultural Understanding general capability
- Understand ways to embed the general capability into teaching and learning opportunities
- Plan to embed Intercultural Understanding in their school context
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
This 30 minute session will be delivered Online and is being offered two times, please only enrol in one option.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Wednesday 4 August 2021
8:00am – 8:30am
3:30pm – 4:00pm