Keen to learn more about the Intercultural Understanding general capability?
This short webinar will support participants by:
– Unpacking the Intercultural Understanding general capability continuum
– Exploring ways the general capability can be embedded into your teaching and learning program
As a result of engaging in this program, participants will:
– Know the structure of the Intercultural Understanding general capability
– Understand ways to embed the general capability into teaching and learning opportunities
– Plan to embed Intercultural Understanding in their school context
Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Leading teaching and learning
Developing self and others
innovation and change
Leading the management of the school
Engaging and working with the community
This 30 minute session will be delivered Online and is being offered four times, please only enrol in one option.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Day 1 – Wednesday 28 April 2021 – 8:00am – 8:30am
Day 2 – Monday 10 May 2021 – 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Day 3 – Monday 24 May 2021 – 8:00am – 8:30am
Day 4 – Wednesday 16 June 2021 – 3:30pm – 4:00pm