This two day program explores Growth Coaching International’s proven GROWTH model for having coaching conversations with individuals and teams. Coaching is recognised as one of the most important and essential leadership skills in education. This is a very practical program, designed to introduce participants to leadership coaching.
Non-DoE Enrolments –
Please complete the attached External – Enrolment – Form and email the form to PLI@Education.tas.gov.au
By the end of this program participants will be able to demonstrate their growth in knowledge and skills and will have:
- a clear understanding of what coaching is
- confidence to use the GROWTH Coaching framework immediately
- familiarity with all elements of the GROWTH Coaching system
- a practical way of setting and achieving professional goals
- an opportunity to experience the impact of coaching conversations applied to real education topics
- greater confidence and skill in giving feedback
- consolidated knowledge and skills as a result of more practice.
Developing self and others
2 Day Program – 9.00am – 4.00pm