Online professional learning sessions providing participants with the opportunity to analyse their KDC data, with the purpose of informing planning for the remainder of 2021 and into 2022.
The two sessions will build participants understanding of:
- developing a common interpretation of the KDC markers
- how to use data to inform planning for teaching and learning
- how to communicate information to other educators and families.
Participants will deepen their understanding of:
- how to moderate the KDC Markers
- strategies that can be applied immediately to support children in developmental skills
- why it is important to communicate the KDC data to other educators and families
Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This one hour session will be delivered Online between 3:30pm – 4:40pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Participants enrol in one date for Day 1 and one date for Day 2.
- Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Thursday 11 November 2021
- Tuesday 16 November 2021
- Thursday 18 November 2021