Join the Kindergarten to Year 2 improvement team for an online professional learning to build your understanding of the Kindergarten to Year 2 – Improvement Approach. We will introduce educators (Kindergarten to Year 2) and Teacher Assistants to the National Quality Standard tools and improvement approach.
We will explore how the seven quality areas of the NQS are linked to the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia, The Early Learning Teaching Practices Model and Our Approach to School Improvement to support quality teaching, leading and learning.
- Become familiar with the NQS process and support materials
- Build understanding of quality practices and programs
- Strengthen knowledge of continuous improvement
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
45 minute Online session – 3:30pm – 4:15pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Thursday 24 November 2022
- Wednesday 30 November 2022