Kto2 Improvement Approach – Unpacking school visits and reporting.
This online professional learning will provide teachers with information about the Kto2 coaching and validation visits.
The purpose of the coaching visits will be outlined and teachers will understand how the coaching visits support the implementation process.
Together we will explore what happens during the validation visit and how the day is a supportive and collaborative process.
- Understand how the coaching visits are used to support the implementation process.
- Know how the validation day unfolds.
- Understand how the report supports improvement planning.
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning,
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments,
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning.
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
This 1-hour session will be delivered – Online – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Thursday 27 April 2023
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.