Leading Improvement, Innovation and Change is designed for current and aspiring leaders within the school context or leaders within various units across the Department of Education. This program consists of three modules and focuses on:
- Emotional Intelligence – recognising, using, understanding and managing emotions
- Vision and Values – developing a sense of purpose and core values
- Leading Improvement, Innovation and Change –ensuring the vision and strategic plan are enacted.
Participants will undertake the MSCEIT Emotional Intelligence Assessment and be supported with one-on-one coaching and peer coaching, established through triad meetings, in addition to the three workshops.
Non-DoE Enrolments –
Please complete the attached External – Enrolment – Form and email the form to PLI@Education.tas.gov.au
By the end of this program participants will:
- understand and use the four branches of emotional intelligence
- develop the knowledge and skills to create a framework of shared aspirations and beliefs which underpin strategic implementation
- know how to manage change and lead transitions to implement change that delivers to expectations
- recognise and use psychological drivers of change that either enable or inhibit the speed and effectiveness of change efforts
- practise strategies for creating a culture of peer coaching and mutual accountability.
Developing self and others
Leading improvement, innovation and change
3 Day Program – 9.00am – 5:00pm
South – Professional Learning Institute – Hobart
Monday 8 April 2019
North – The Tramsheds – Launceston
Tuesday 4 June 2019
Campbell Town – The Grange
Tuesday 2 July 2019