This list will be updated to regularly as further learning becomes available.
- The Early Years Foundations for Tasmania – Enrol here.
- National Quality Standard (NQS) in Kindergarten – Enrol here
Disability Specific Learning
- Disability Standards for Education – online modules
- Understanding and Supporting Behaviour
- Inclusion of Students with Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Understanding Dyslexia and Significant Difficulties in Reading
- Understanding Motor Coordination Difficulties
- Understanding Hearing Loss
- Understanding Vision Impairment
- Understanding Personalised Learning and Support
- Introduction to Special Education Needs
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Thermometers have been purchased for schools/CFCs as an additional First Aid resource.
- A recorded information session is available to view by clicking here. Principals and school staff are welcome to contact Nurse Managers if they have any questions.
- Cultural Competence Program – Enrol here
- Extended Learning of gifted and highly able students – Enrol here
- Beyond Blue: Be You – Mentally Healthy Communities
- Beyond Blue: Be You – Family Partnerships
- Beyond Blue: Be You – Learning Resilience
- Beyond Blue: Be You – Early Support
- Beyond Blue: Be You – Responding together
- Supporting Student Wellbeing and Mental Health module
Working in an online environment
- Adult cyber abuse
- eSafety – Working safely online
- Keeping Learning Going – support & resources for teachers, school leaders & parents
- Using Canvas – Click here for support, resources and how-to guides
- Microsoft Office 365 – Working in Microsoft Teams
Teaching and Learning Centre
Further professional learning opportunities, co-ordinated by Curriculum Services are available at the Teaching and Learning Centre.