An online workshop exploring the basics of motor development for young children birth-6 years of age and why it is important for learning.
Robyn Papworth has more than 10 years of experience as an Exercise Physiologist. Robyn designs and implements play strategies and motor skills programs that help children achieve developmental milestones, such as rolling, crawling, manipulating objects, walking, skipping, and balancing.
Educators will deepen their understanding of the importance of motor development for young children.
Educators will gain practical strategies to support young children’s motor development.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
This workshop will be delivered Online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Online Session – 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Monday, 2 August 2021