A face-to-face workshop further exploring motor development for children birth – 4 years including:
- The motor skills that children need for learning and life
- Why play is important for children’s learning and development
- How to create play spaces that promote motor development
Robyn will highlight the importance of movement, play, and connection through play-based learning strategies and neuro-rehabilitation knowledge.
Practical activities will be demonstrated to ensure that educators leave with a range of ideas.
- continue to deepen their understanding of the importance of motor development for children birth-4 years of age
- have opportunities to collaborate with other educators about motor development.
- gain practical motor activity ideas.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
South – Professional Learning Institute, Glenorchy
- Day 1 – Tuesday 31 August 2021 – 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Day 2 – Wednesday 1 September 2021 – 1:00pm – 2:30pm
North-West – Penguin Community Learning Centre, Penguin
- Day 1 – Wednesday 15 September 2021 – 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Day 2 – Thursday 16 September 2021 – 3:30pm – 5:00pm
North – Tramsheds – Launceston
- Day 1 – Tuesday 19 October – 1:00pm – 2:30pm