The Department for Education, Children and Young People (DECYP) are updating its approach to Respectful Relationships Education (RRE) to align with changes to V9.0 of the Australian Curriculum.
What does this mean for your school?
Access this professional learning to get up to speed with the following:
- current and future updates to the RRE Teaching and Learning packages (Prep – Year 10)
- how to access support and resources for your school
- using the RRE Audit and Planning tool to identify current practices within your school, and begin to develop a plan of action to embed RRE
As a result of engaging in this webinar, participants will:
- increase their understanding of RRE and the changes to V9.0 of the Australian Curriculum (Health and Physical Education)
- explore key updates of the RRE Teaching and Learning packages
- view current resources on the RRE website
- have knowledge of where to seek further support for their school (e.g., who, what and where?)
- identify how the RRE Audit and Planning tool can be used in their school context
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Leading teaching and learning
This 1-hour session will be delivered online.
Please enrol in one session only.
Term 1 (2023)
- Day 1 – Tuesday 28 March 2023 – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Day 2 – Monday 3 April 2023 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.