Access this professional learning to refresh your understanding of DECYP’s primary school resource, how it aligns to Version 9.0 of the Australian Curriculum, and how best to use it.
Content covered will include:
- Exploring the RRE Teaching and Learning Package (Prep – Year 6)
- How to access additional support and resources for your school
- Using the RRE Audit and Planning tool to identify current practice within your school and begin to develop a plan of action to strengthen your school’s approach to RRE.
As a result of engaging in this webinar, participants will:
- Increase their understanding of RRE in the primary school setting and V9.0 of the Australian Curriculum
- Explore the RRE Teaching and Learning Package
- View current resources on the RRE website
- Identify how the RRE Audit and Planning tool can be used in the local context
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it,
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This 1-hour session will be delivered online.
Term 1 (2024)
- Tuesday 6 February 2024 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.