This workshop will focus on designing quality tasks in science using the Australian Curriculum Version 9.
Participants will explore how to use the different elements of the Version 9 Australian Curriculum to plan for teaching, learning, and assessment in science.
By engaging in this workshop, participants will:
- deepen their understanding of the Version 9 Australian Curriculum Science
- create quality tasks using Version 9 Australian Curriculum Science
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
1 Day program – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
North West – paranaple arts centre Devonport
- Wednesday 7 December 2022 – CANCELLED