Participants should only enrol in 1 session
This online workshop will support the implementation of Communicating Learning Progress with Families for School Leaders and Teachers.
During this online professional learning we will unpack;
- the requirements for 2023 sharing of evidences of learning with families,
- what evidence of learning is, and
- some methods of sharing evidences of learning with families.
For further information about Communicating Learning Progress with Families please visit – https://tlc.education.tas.gov.au/resources/assessment/communicating-learning-with-families/
As a result of this workshop, we will;
- have clarity about what evidence of learning is
- know what feedback on learning looks like, and
- understand some ways to share evidences of learning with families.
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Leading teaching and learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
This 2-hour session will be delivered online between 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Term 1 (2023)
- Thursday 9 March 2023
- Thursday 23 March 2023 (repeat session)
Participants will be added to the P – 10 Yammer community for updates on upcoming professional learning and resources (you can unsubscribe anytime here – https://web.yammer.com/main/org/education.tas.gov.au/groups/eyJfdHlwZSI6Ikdyb3VwIiwiaWQiOiIxMTQ4NTEwNjE3NjAifQ/all)