Differentiation is an art. Tailoring instruction to meet individual, group and class needs can be a challenge for teachers.
This online session aims to increase teacher confidence to use the three dimensions of the Australian Curriculum in intentional ways to strengthen differentiation opportunities for learners.
As a result of engaging in this workshop participants will:
- Know how to use the three dimensions of the Australian Curriculum to add depth, rigour and richness when planning learning opportunities.
- Deepen understanding of the general capabilities and cross curriculum priorities within learning areas.
- Strengthen differentiation through intentional use of the three dimensions of the Australian Curriculum.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn.
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it.
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning.
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments.
- Leading teaching and learning.
1.5-hour online session
Tuesday, 23 May 2023 (3.15 pm – 4.45 pm)
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.