Differentiation is an art. Tailoring instruction to meet individual, group and class needs can be a challenge for teachers.
This online session aims to increase teacher confidence to use the general capabilities in intentional ways to strengthen differentiation opportunities for learners.
As a result of engaging in this workshop participants will:
- know how to use the general capabilities to add depth, rigour and richness when planning learning opportunities
- deepen understanding of the general capabilities within learning areas
- strengthen differentiation through intentional use of the general capabilities.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Leading teaching and learning
This 1 hour session will be delivered Online – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
- Thursday 23 June 2022
- Wednesday 2 November 2022