Please note that the face-to-face workshop is now being offered Online – 10 November 2022
The Student Wellbeing and Engagement Survey Workshops will provide attendees with an understanding of the Student Wellbeing and Engagement Survey, how to maximise the data in your school planning and how to build student voice into unpacking the data.
Participants will hear from schools on the use of the wellbeing data in their school context, and students will present on ways students can be included in decision making.
Schools will participate in activities and will be supported by Child and Student Wellbeing, Education Performance and Review, and the South Australian Department for Education to unpack their school data.
Develop an understanding of how to use the wellbeing data in your school context, including student voice and school improvement planning, and identify relevant resources available to support student wellbeing.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Leading teaching and learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Engaging and working with the community
Thursday 10 November 2022
10:00am – 3:00pm
- Monday 7 November 2022 – South – Professional Learning Institute, Glenorchy
- Tuesday 8 November 2022 – North West – paranaple convention centre – Devonport
- Wednesday 9 November 2022 – North – The Tailrace – Launceston