This online professional development will provide Kindergarten educators with an opportunity to strengthen their knowledge of language and literacy development.
This session will be delivered by Speech and Language Pathologists.
Participants will deepen their understanding of:
- The typical sequence of language and literacy development
- How questioning strategies can build children’s receptive and expressive language skills
- The Blanks questioning model
Australian Professional Standards
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Location, Date & Time
Online Session – 3:10 pm – 4:30 pm
- Monday 16 May 2022