Course work to be completed by 11 February 2022 – links will be forwarded to enrolled participants shortly.
This program is compulsory for AUSTSWIM Teachers who teach on the program and are employed and paid by the Department of Education.
Participants will receive a link to join this course via email.
Online modules will cover the following content:
• Welcome to SWSP 2022
• COVID Protocols
• Progressing from recognised to efficient technique
• Boat Safety Stage 1 and Stage 2
• Administration Expectations
• SWSP Handbook
• Class Teacher Resources
Participants are aware of updates to the Swimming & Water Safety Program and have met all requirements to teach on Department of Education Swimming & Water Safety programs.
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
Online Program: Canvas Course
Link will be sent to enrolled participants. More information forthcoming.