Are your students ready to take responsibility for their own behaviours and their interactions with others within and across cultures?
This online conversation will focus on recognising when, and how, to mediate cultural difference.
Non-DoE Enrolments –
To enrol in this program please complete the External Enrolment Form.
Participants will explore ways to:
- reflect on intercultural experiences
- challenge stereotypes and prejudices
- mediate cultural difference
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
This one hour session will be delivered Online – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Tuesday 3 August 2021
Wednesday 11 August 2021