This online workshop will highlight the key changes across the year level achievement standards in Mathematics from Years 7-10.
This session will focus on the differences between Version 8.4 and Version 9.0 achievement standards.
The achievement standards describe what students will be able to know, understand and do as a result of teaching and learning.
- know the changes that have been made to the Achievement Standards Version 9.0
- understand the progression for learning from Years 7-10
- use the functionality of the new website to support planning, teaching and assessing student learning
Australian Professional Standards
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading, teaching and learning
Location, Date & Time
Online session – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
This 1 hour session will be delivered online.
- Tuesday 13 September 2022
- Friday 29 November 2022
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.