Term 1, 2022 Cancelled
This online session is an opportunity for leaders/leadership teams to strengthen their understanding of the Kindergarten program.
Participants will deepen their understandings of:
- What is Kindergarten?
- Why Kindergarten matters
- The Early Years Learning Framework, The National Standards in Kindergarten and the Kindergarten Development Check
- Assessment for learning in Kindergarten
- Intentional Teaching in Kindergarten
- Leading teaching and learning
Participants need only enrol in one session (session repeated)
Online (45 minutes)
- Thursday 24 February 2022 – 3.30pm – 4.15pm – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Monday 28 February 2022 – 4.00pm -4.45pm (repeat session) – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Wednesday 2 March 2022 – 3.30pm – 4.15pm (repeat session) – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
Postponed to Term 2, dates TBA