In 2023 Tasmanian Government schools will implement Version 9.0 of the Australian Curriculum.
This session will explore the content of the year 7-10 Australian Curriculum for History and Civics and Citizenship and the structure of each subject. It will examine the possible coverage of content in units of work and potential connections that can be made between History and Civics and Citizenship.
Participants will also be introduced to resources to support teaching and learning.
By engaging in this session, participants will:
• Understand the content of both the History and Civics and Citizenship Curriculum documents
• Understand how that content might be combined in units of work
• be introduced to resources to support their teaching
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
This 1 hour session will be held online.
Online – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Monday 24 October 2022 (Cancelled)