This professional learning builds on the previous session – Introduction to the Kindergarten to Year 2 – Improvement Approach.
We will unpack how to use the guide to support quality teaching and curriculum delivery. We will focus on how to use the reflection tool to assess your practices and identify areas of strength and areas for improvement.
We will explore the Canvas platform to help you locate key resources, learning modules and information on the implementation process for 2023.
- Understand how the guide is used to support quality practices
- Know how to use the reflection tool to rate your practices against
- Understand how to access learning resources on the Kto2 Canvas platform.
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning,
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments,
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning.
- Leading improvement, innovation and change.
This course is a one-hour session delivered Online
Term 1– 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 29 March 2023
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.