This program provides three independent professional learning opportunities designed to support the teaching and learning of food and fibre production/agricultural education from early years to Year 12.
Sessions will support the interdisciplinary nature of food and fibre/agricultural education aligned to the Australian Curriculum, relevant Year 11/12 courses and the revitalisation of school farms as engaging environments for teaching and learning.
Non-DoE Enrolments –
To enrol in this program please complete the External Enrolment Form.
- Access to curriculum resources designed to support high quality teaching and learning
- Access effective teaching and learning strategies to support a balanced delivery of high quality agricultural/food and fibre education
- Access the tools that you need to lead, and drive, positive changes in your workplace
- Develop a deeper understanding of the diverse careers available in the food and fibre production sector and how students can be better connected with appropriate pathways
- Develop strategies that support the effective management and use of school farm environments
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
- Engaging and working with the community
1 Day Program – 9.00am – 3.30pm
Term 3 – North-West
- Friday 30 July 2021 – Sheffield School
Term 4 – North
- Friday 19 November 2021 – Hagley Farm School