This online workshop will develop teacher knowledge and understanding of the achievement standard and content description related to networks in Year 10 of V9 Australian Curriculum Mathematics.
- explore the real-world applications of networks
- investigate how connected or related systems can be abstractly represented using network graphs or diagrams, and how these can describe connectedness
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
This 1 Hour session are being delivered online.
Online Session – 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Tuesday 22 November 2022
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.