Successful completion of Cognitive Coaching® Part 1 (Days 1-4) is a pre-requisite for enrolment in this program.
This program will provide you with the tools and skills to work with others to help them become more engaged, resourceful and self-directed in their work. Put simply, you’ll help people to build their capacity to be truly self-directed in their own work and their work with others.
Cognitive Coaching® Part 2 is a four-day course to complete the full Cognitive Coaching® Foundation Seminar of this premier coaching program.
To enrol please complete the External Enrolment Form.
Participants will develop:
- Improved capability for integration of the maps and tools from days one to four
- Flexibility in coaching for human uniqueness
- Refined mediation skills and coaching capabilities
- Increased consciousness and skills in detecting and mediating cognitive shift
- Extended coaching skills to support others when they are struggling with a problem
- Enhanced personal acuity, ways of being present, listening and responding
- Refined coaching skills in crafting mediative questions
- Internalised Problem-Resolving Map
- Understanding of the integrated maps and tools of Cognitive CoachingSM
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Leading teaching and learning
- Developing self and others
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
4 Day Program – 8.45am – 3.30pm
North – Tramsheds – Launceston
- Day 1 – Monday 16 August 2021
- Day 2 – Tuesday 17 August 2021
South – Professional Learning Institute – Hobart
- Day 3 – Thursday 16 September 2021
- Day 4 – Friday 17 September 2021