Would you like to collect and share evidences of learning in Canvas?
This program will involve a 90-minute online meeting.
The workshop will focus on:
- knowing how to create assignments, discussions and quizzes to enable students to easily share their learning
- understanding how to support collaborative student learning in an online environment
- supporting access, participation and engagement for all
- how to give parent access to Canvas.
- understand the possibilities of Canvas
- know how to collect and share evidences of learning in Canvas
- create a purposeful, collaborative online presence for their students/families.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
This 90 minute session will be delivered online between 3:15pm – 4:45pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 24 May 2022