Would you like to easily communicate and share your students’ evidences of learning and learning progress with families?
Canvas is the Department’s supported platform to share evidences of learning with families. It can be tailored to your school’s processes and setup, so all teachers have a simple method to collect and share evidences of learning with families. Canvas also includes version 9 Australian Curriculum achievement statements so teachers can easily track their student’s progress in a safe learning environment.
This program will involve a 2-hour online meeting.
The workshop will focus on:
- how schools can be assisted in creating an online schoolwide template that supports sharing of evidence of learning and access, participation and engagement for all
- understanding how to support collaborative student learning in an online environment
- how to give parents access to Canvas.
Participants will understand:
- the possibilities of Canvas
- the support available for schools to share evidence of learning through Canvas
- how parents can be added to Canvas.
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
This 2-hour session will be delivered online between 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Thursday 9 February 2023
Participants will be added to the P – 10 Yammer community for updates on upcoming professional learning and resources (you can unsubscribe anytime here – https://web.yammer.com/main/org/education.tas.gov.au/groups/eyJfdHlwZSI6Ikdyb3VwIiwiaWQiOiIxMTQ4NTEwNjE3NjAifQ/all)