This suite of facilitated online Professional Learning is designed to support Education Support Specialist within the Department for Education, Children and Young People.
The content has a focus on building a working knowledge of the Department’s support systems, building capability to apply knowledge when supporting learners.
Education Support Specialists will develop a deeper understanding of data and assessment systems and how to differentiate learning for diverse cohorts.
The ESS Professional Learning Development program provides an opportunity to:
Attend professional learning aligned to the Education Support Specialist Statement of Duties to enhance the Professional Development Plan process.
Build a professional learning network with other ESS and DECYP learning experts.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This online webinar consists of multiple dates starting from 2:00pm and running until 3:30pm
- Tuesday 26th March 2024
- Wednesday 10th April 2024
- Thursday May 9th 2024
- Wednesday 12th June 2024
- Tuesday 25th June 2024
- Wednesday 3rd July 2024