Early Learning Teaching Practice: Inquiry Learning Partnership, is a self-paced. self-directed and flexible model caters to a vast range of teaching experience, and offers short (15-20 minutes), focused modules based on the elements of the Early Learning Teaching Practices.
The modules are:
- Flexible: available for individuals or teams to use when, and in what order suits your school or centre priorities or individual learning needs.
Accessible: easy accessible through the ELTP Canvas page.
- Adaptable: can be used individually, as a ‘Tuning In’ for early years team meetings, as part of a staff professional learning session or in any way that suits your needs.
- Supported: additional support via regular optional Drop In Q&A sessions, as well as other resources and materials is provided.
Aligned: the modules will support schools and centres towards achieving the expectations of the Pedagogy focus area of the DoE Our Approach to School Improvement.
Participants will deepen their understanding of the elements of the ELTP model and how it:
- Informs the provision of quality teaching and learning from birth to Year 2
- Facilitates the guidance of the principles and practices of the Early Years Learning Framework to Year 2
- Supports the delivery of the Australian Curriculum
- Builds common understandings between educators, services and families
- Promotes reflective practice which is responsive to local contexts
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Leading teaching and learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
Enrolled participants will be sent a link to the Canvas Course.