This program will focus on adding depth, rigour and richness to student learning through embedding the intercultural understanding general capability in English.
- be familiar with structure and intent of the intercultural understanding general capability
- understand the potential of intercultural understanding through English textual concepts
- design engaging learning opportunities.
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This 1 hour session will be delivered Online – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Wednesday 1 June 2022