In this workshop you will explore the DoE VLC year level plans and corresponding tasks that can be downloaded for classroom use by teachers.
This workshop is suitable for planning teams within schools – Prep to Year 2. There will be opportunities for your team to explore the VLC year level plans and corresponding VLC tasks.
As a result of participating in this workshop you will:
- Clarify and build understanding of the term two year level plans for Number and the corresponding VLC tasks
- Consider how you might use the year level plans and VLC tasks to inform your planning, teaching and assessment
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This session is being delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Online Session – 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 25 May 2022