Do you want your First Nations children and families to be engaged in high quality, culturally appropriate early childhood education?
Join us and you will learn how to engage and to embed hands-on learning to ensure Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives are included in your programs.
- know how to engage young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and families in a variety of ways
- understand the importance of culturally appropriate early childhood education
- plan for engaging hands-on learning activities
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn,
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it,
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning,
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
1-hour session delivered online – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Term 2 (2024)
- Wednesday 8 May 2024