This program has a capacity of 10 participants
Principal Capability Framework (PCF): K9, K6
This two-day executive level face-to-face program provides principals with the strategies and ways of working to be effective leaders of wellbeing in their schools. Content areas will include ways of building resilience, developing wellbeing in self and others and building their understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
Participants will also have the opportunity to engage in a follow up one on one session with the facilitator to further enhance their skills.
What you will get by joining this workshop:
- A deeper understanding of system leadership
- A shared language to use in your leadership discussions
- Actions that build organisational trust
- Ways to create a high-performance culture
- Developing self and others
This program will be held face-to-face Principals/CFLC Leaders could choose to either attend the workshop in the North or South.
North – CH Smith Centre, 18 Charles Street Launceston – 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday 6 November 2024
- Thursday 7 November 2024
South – Professional Learning Institute – 9am – 4pm
- Monday 4 November 2024
- Tuesday 5 November 2024